Title

Title
Tally Ho!

Saturday 21 November 2020

28mm Ottomans - done at last

This I've completed a project begun right at the start of lockdown to paint a 28mm Ottoman army large enough for decent 3-a-side against the Polish / Germans. The last unit is my second regiment of Tufecki - regional troops of decent quality due to being in constant action.



This final unit now takes me to 12 foot regiments for the Ottomans plus the ability to add about a further 6 from my Arab collection and some German mercenary units. The mounted will all be from my Arabs and I can muster another 12 cavalry regiments.  Capping it off are 7 batteries of artillery.

Finished is never really finished so I may add one more iconic unit to the army on the cavalry side and that's the Deli light horse. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment