Title

Title
Tally Ho!

Saturday 30 June 2018

Take me to your leader

As I near the home straight on my Kings of War Lizardmen army I've completed a batch of officers and heroes. The group compromises
  1. A Hearld - a standard bearer who gives a cheap source of Inspiring
  2. A Clan Lord - an Inspiring hero with decent melee output
  3. A Mage-Priest - a bog standard wizard-type
  4. A Battle-Captain - an uninspiring, but cheap,  melee hero   


The commanders of the Lizard army

Herald

Mounted Clan Lord

Mage-Priest

Battle-Captain

I've also completed a couple of Troops of Skinks which can either be armed with melee weapons or with blow-pipes. I've done both Troops as suitable for either. Tactically they are useful as chaff units to shield the front-line infantry or as flanking units.

Two Skink Troops line-a-breast

Skinks deployed as a Regiment

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Stu, you got much more to go ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much left - one cavalry, one infantry and a dinosuar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have a fair few points worth done with after that.

      Delete